“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” –Lao Tzu
In order for you to live life fully and abundantly as your divine Creator would have you to live… you must first make the hard decision to let go of any weights, hindrances or burdens you may currently have attached to you.
For instance — many years back, I personally went through a bankruptcy due to my poor financial lifestyle while I was in college.
Shortly afterward… due to my absolutely horrible financial situation and status… due to many of my close, personal friends leaving my side… and due to me not being able to continue on with my college education… I felt absolutely miserable!
I soon bounced back after a couple years… but during that time, I allowed a temporary situation dictate to me who I was.
I was in GREAT error… because a temporary negative situation is just that: A temporary situation.
…and like leaves on the ground on an autumn day, when the wind picks up… temporary situations will ALWAYS blow away and out of your life.
Don’t EVER allow self-doubt, negativity or the roles that others have put on you… determine who you are as a person.
You are great! You are FULL of potential! You are bursting from the seams full of God-given purpose! And don’t let anybody ever tell you otherwise.
Don’t focus on where you are at today… but put your mind and your heart on where you WILL be at tomorrow.
You can become anything you want, do whatever you want and have anything you want… when you focus on what you can be.
Here are 5 QUICK TIPS on How to Let Go and Start Living Life:
1. Don’t take things and life so serious – Learn to laugh, learn to have fun, learn to be relaxed. Take a few deep breaths of fresh air… whenever you feel yourself about to break down or lose it all.
2. Forgive first, ask questions later – Life is too short my friend, to hold grudges and bitterness towards people. I am not saying that you have to be buddy-buddy with everybody that you know… but learn to forgive people, so that you can move on with life.
3. Pray and meditate – Prayer allows you to get connected one-on-one with God. He speaks to you & you speak to Him. Meditation allows you to relax your mind and establish a calmness and an easiness in your mind, body and spirit.
4. Make a list of your past accomplishments and add to it daily – This will do you wonders, because you will see that you are advancing in life.
5. Have a “No-Negativity” rubber band on your wrist – It is vitally important that you have a positive mindset. This is not something that just happens overnight… you must train yourself into incorporating this habit into your life.
Anytime a negative, bitter or poor thought or feeling comes into your mind… gently flick that rubber band… and immediately replace that thought or emotion with a positive one. This will allow you to identify when you are having bad feelings… and help you to gain control over your thoughts & emotions.
Reach for the stars my friend… and I will see you at the top! Make sure you sign up for my FREE weekly e-mail newsletters at the BIG blue sign up box… on the upper left-side of the screen.
Your Daily Motivation Coach